Designed for business use
While most companies have email systems they can archive and track, many still use non-secure instant messaging systems. Often unknown and untracked by IT and management, public IM systems open a business to serious legal and security risks.
Hosted OCS 2007 is:
• Secure and private
• Legally compliant
• Built for business use
• Integrated with your hosted Exchange email
Hosted OCS 2007 provides a secure and professional alternative for instant messaging and unified communications. Benefits include:
• Free / busy status – integrated. Hosted OCS users can see whether colleagues are available, away, busy or offline. It integrates with Outlook, SharePoint and the desktop client Office Communicator. So if a user has a meeting from 10am to 11am, they will automatically display as ‘busy’ in Office Communicator
• Conversations are saved. OCS lets users save and search IM conversations inside Outlook, just like their email.
• Secure and private. Secure instant messaging allows users to send messages with end-to-end encryption so sensitive information is never at risk of being hacked.
• Higher productivity. PC-to-PC file transferring functionality allows instant document-sharing, increasing productivity and efficiency.
In addition to a secure instant messaging tool, hosted OCS 2007 provides your business with unified communications. It integrates Outlook email, instant messaging, voice and video, all in one product.
Precision just completed a complete rebuild of the PriorityOneNetworks.com website. Priority One is a leading provider of hosted VOIP solutions, with
Tony Rivera of the Cohoes, NY Rotary chose to work with Precision Computer Works on their new website intitiative. They were searching for a developer
Horizon-Bradco is a full-service provider of supermarket, bakery, meat, and food preparation equipment. With offices in Schenectady, New York and Sale